WelCome To Care N Cure 24
Care N Cure 24 believe in long-term care refers to a comprehensive range of medical, personal, and social services coordinated to meet the physical, social, and emotional needs of people who are chronically ill or disabled. Our facility may be the best choice for people who require 24-hour medical care and supervision.
We do offer the most extensive care a person can get outside a hospital. "Care N Cure 24" also offer help with necessary care as well as skilled care. Skilled nursing care is given by a registered nurse and includes medical monitoring and treatments.
Skilled care also includes services provided by specially trained professionals, such as physical, occupational, and respiratory therapists.
What Services Do we Offer?
- Monitoring of medication
- Personal care (including dressing, bathing, and toilet assistance)
- 24-hour emergency care
- Social and recreational activities
- Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Emergency Services
Our Healthcare Services At Home ( Click here to see our prices)
- Home Visits-Doctors / General Practitioner For Consultation.
- Medications & Drugs Administration IM/IV & Others.
- Dressing-General & Surgical.
- Free Home Sample Collection For Investiation At Our Accredited Labs.
- Patients Care At Home By Qualified/Skilled Nurses.
- Physiotherapy At Home/General & Post Operations/Other Disabilities.
- Urine Pipe Placement/Change - CATHETERISATION.
- Post Discharge From Hospital Treatment Follow Up At Home.
- Bedsore Care.
- Complete Medical Checkup At Home.
- TRACHEOSTOMY Change.
- All Beside Medical & Surgical Care.
- Ambulance Services.
- ECG/EEG/NEBULISATION At Home.